PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICES
- Data processor
- Purposes of data treatment
- Data retention period
- Legal Grounds for Data-Processing
- Data communication
- International transfer of data
- Your tights
- Obtaining your data.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Corporate name: JIP AVIACIÓ, SLU
Trade name: SKYDIVE EMPURIABRAVA
Tax Identification Number: B-17449836
Postal address: SKYDIVE EMPURIABRAVA - SECTOR AEROCLUB, S/N
17487 EMPURIABRAVA (Girona)
Telephone: +34 972 450 111
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At JIP AVIACIÓ, S.L. data processing is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them:
- Managing data provided directly by the interested party, individually or professionally, to inform you of our products and services, respond to your request, purchase, question or query and to follow-up.
- Managing the data provided by the client at the time of contracting our services, for organisational, accounting, fiscal and administrative purposes, as well as to inform you about services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest to you.
- Managing customer data for the processing of documentation before official bodies or sports federations.
- Manage the private or professional data of the USER for their participation in the different events, raffles and activities that we organise and that you have authorised us to inform you about other activities or events that we may organise and that may be of interest to you.
- If you have subscribed to our Newsletters, to send them, processing the data provided to send it to you.
- If necessary, making a USER profile to offer our products and services.
How long will we keep your data?
- Data for the management of relationship with the client and billing and collection of services will be kept for as long as the contract is valid. Once this relationship is ended, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe the possible liabilities arising from the contract.
- The data relative to posting comment posts on our services will be maintained during the validity and publicity of the products or services to which they refer, unless they express at any time their wish for them to be eliminated.
- The data for the processing of documentation will be kept for the length of time necessary for the purposes described.
- The data for the participation in events, raffles and activities will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes described, unless they have opposed the processing thereof them or have previously canceled them.
- The data for sending Newsletters will be kept indefinitely until, as appropriate, the wish for deletion is expressed.
- The data for sending commercial communications and creation of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, as appropriate, the wish for their deletion is expressed.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data from purposes 1 to 4 is the contractual execution of the provision of the corresponding service.
- The prospective offer of products and services to customers is based on the satisfaction of a legitimate business interest by being able to offer our clients the hiring of other products or services and thus building their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognised by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-client users is the consent of the interested party that has been requested, and can be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent will not affect the execution of the contract in any case, but the processing of data for this purpose made previously will not lose its legality due to consent having been revoked.
To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
No data will be transferred to third parties except for:
- Companies of the Skydive business group.
- Financial entities through which manage collections and payments.
- To competent Public administrations, in the cases provided for by the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Transfer of personal data to third countries?
Data is not transferred internationally.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether JIP AVIACIÓ, S.L. is processing personal data that concerns you, or not.
- The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data; or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, for among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, those concerned may request to limit the processing of their data, in which case we shall only keep it for the end of the fiscal year or defence of legal claims.
- Under certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their individual circumstances, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, JIP AVIACIÓ, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights as follows:
-By email attaching a copy of your ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Through the indicated email address we will provide the corresponding forms to exercise these rights materially.
- If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the granted consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- In case you consider your rights violated in terms of the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the Control Authority in matters of data protection competent through their website: www.agpd.es.
How did we obtain your data?
- The personal data that we deal with at JIP AVIACIÓ, S.L. comes from the interested parties themselves or their legal representative.
- We remind you that you should not provide data from third parties unless you have their authorisation and have previously informed them.
- Special categories of personal data are not treated (such as data that reveals ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at unequivocally identifying a natural person, data related to health or data related to sexual life or the sexual orientation of a natural person).