TAXI + TANDEM EXPERIENCE PACKS
The hiring of the taxi service takes place directly between the customer and the service provider (Skydive Empuriabrava has nothing to do with this contract).
In the event that the tandem jump cannot be done, Skydive Empuriabrava will only make the refund of the tandem jump, if applicable (according to the refund policy of the tandem jumps). The cost of the taxi service cannot be claimed by the customer if the service (transport from Barcelona) has been provided, regardless of whether the tandem jump has been done or not.
HELITOUR+ TANDEM EXPERIENCE PACKS
With the hiring of this pack, two services / activities are acquired, which are provided by two different companies: Skydive Empuriabrava and Cat Helicopters. Each service / activity has its respective requirements and refund policies.
In the event that the 2 activities cannot be provided, the customer will receive the refund of both activities (if applicable, according to the each respective refund policy).
In the event that only one of the services cannot be provided, the customer will receive the refund of the service that could not be done (if applicable, according to the refund policy of the activity / service).
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS FOR THE HELICOPTER TOUR
In the event that the weight of a passenger of the helicopter over 110 kg and / or the temperature (and / or humidity) of the air are high, the maximum capacity of passengers traveling by helicopter will be reduced.
REQUIREMENTS GENERAL REQUIREMENTS TO DO A TANDEM SKYDIVE
- It is necessary to bring your passport or another valid ID document.
- Wear comfortable long pants and sport shoes. The choice of clothing should be according to the season. In summer you can wear a T-shirt if you are not easily cold, in cooler weather it is recommended to wear a protective long sleeve shirt or thermal underwear (layers) and gloves that fit well so they cannot come off in freefall. When in doubt, always bring an extra sweat shirt!
- To do a tandem jump it is necesary to be reasonably physically fit. A declaration of physical fitness must be signed before the jump. If you have any doubt about a physical problem or illness that may affect your ability to jump you should consult your doctor. Some medical conditions will require a medical certificate to permit you to jump while others will not allow you to jump. People with psychic disabilities or who have no mobility in the legs will not be able to jump.
- The maximum weight limit for tandem passengers is 110kg. For passengers over 90kg we require adequate wind conditions. You must inform us during your reservation.
- Passengers that are 65 years old (or more) and passengers over 60 years (with more than 90 kg weight) are required to bring a signed and stamped medical authorisation specific for the activity of Tandem Skydiving. The maximum age for a Tandem Skydive is 74 years.
- Passengers under the age of 18 will be able to jump as long as an authorisation of both parents and/or legal Tutors is signed and ID or Passports from all of them are provided (ID or passport of the underaged passanger is required). There's no minimum age to do a tandem jump, but there are a few physical conditions that must be taken into account:
- Minimum Height: 120 cm.
- Minim Weight (dressed): 35 kg.
- It is not permitted to drink alcohol or to be under the influence of any form of drugs before the Tandem Skydive.
- No scuba diving 24hr before the Skydive.
JIP Aviació SLU (Skydive Empuriabrava) informs tandem jump passengers that Decree 56/2003 of the Generalitat de Catalunya establishes that the company that provides the service must have contracted a personal accident insurance for persons practicing tandem jumping that covers the costs of medical treatment up to 6,000 Euros. In the case of Skydive Empuriabrava, that amount has been increased up to 15,000 Euros.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR TANDEM SKYDIVE
The reservation hour is the time at which you must arrive at Skydive Empuriabrava Office. The whole experience will take up to 3 hours.
Please contact us on the day of your jump, before coming to Empuriabrava, to check the weather conditions. Phone: (+34) 972 45 07 49. The office opens at 9h00.
TANDEM GROUP RESERVATION:
If your booking includes more than one passenger, we cannot assure that all passengers will be in the same flight. We can assure though that no one of your group will be in the aircraft alone.
RESCHEDULE, REFUND POLICY FOR TANDEM SKYDIVE BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS ON ACCOUNT POLICY
The only scenarios in which the booking will be rescheduled or the deposit will be refunded are:
- The reservation is cancelled/rescheduled before the deadlines:
- From 1 to 5 people: 1 week before the date of your booking
- 6 or more people: 2 weeks before the date of your booking
- Due to bad weather conditions or technical reasons. (due to bad weather or technical reasons, Skydive Empuriabrava might delay or cancel the activity without a previous notification.)
In any other circumstances your reservation does not allow a date change and your deposit will not be refunded.
This deposit will not be refunded if you arrive later than the your booking time.
If the full payment has already been done or you purchased a voucher, the credit / voucher will be deducted by 50 €.
ALL PAYMENTS ON ACCOUNT MADE IN THE BOOKING INTERFACE EXPIRE 1 YEAR AFTER THEIR PAYMENT AND AFTER THEY CANNOT BE USED OR REFUNDED.
In the event of a price change, the following rules will apply:
- If the full price of the activity has been paid in advance, it will not be required to pay the difference up to one year. After one year, the difference in price will have to be paid.
- If only a deposit has been paid in advance, the current price (in the moment of the payment of the rest of the amount) wil apply.
- For gift vouchers, specific conditions apply.